~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

My Diary

What would you like to read about?

2008

September

Friendship Takes Work
"I'm reading Dark Blue by...

I Really Love You
"There are some people that... [NEW]

No Spiders

"There's so many ways...

Service Attitude

"Why do I serve with...

August


Approval and Self
"I don't take criticism well...

Believing God
"There's something stuck in my teeth...

Enjoying being with God
"There's something I really don't like...

Getting out Issues
"I finished Hebrews today...

God's Leadership and Love
"Right now I'm listing some of Your...

God's Unpredictable Trustworthiness
"We were watching Moses, and...

Happy Days
"I had such a wonderful day...


Missing Friends
"I was thinking about old schoolmates today...

My Character

"I took a character/personality test...

Pride and Humility
"I noticed something while I was...

Straying Away
"I feel horrible...

Thanks and the Future
"I really like the way this site looks...

The Grass is Greener
"
Thanks to mom, I...

Trusting in the Lord
"I had an yoyo day yesterday...

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka