~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

God's Leadership and Love

by Sharon Chimere-Dan

Dear Daddy,

Right now I'm listing some of Your characteristics. I came across Jeremiah 2:6 while I was doing it:


Neither said they, Where is Jehovah that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought and of the shadow of death, through a land that none passed through, and where no man dwelt?

I thought to myself, "What a horrible place they went through! But they came out. Why? Because of You." The verse said "Jehovah that brought us up out". So I thought, "When we go through hard times and come out of them, it is because of You. And though we may not easily remember that You're with us through the hard times, we do remember once we're out. I think that we really ought to hold on to that when we enter another hard time, so that we don't doubt Your loving care.

I love this line from Nicole Nordeman's song Sunrise:
But every shadow is evidence of sun
When we're in the valley of the shadow of death, Your there. You're there.


Lamentations 3:22-23

[It is of] Jehovah`s lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is thy
faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)


Thank You for Your love, leadership and faithfulness.
I Love You

Sharon


0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka