~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

Contact and Submissions

Hey!

Do you want to leave a comment? Ask a question? Send in an article to be published in the "Your Diary" or "Devos" (devotionals) section/s? Something else? Click here to send it!

Please read the copyright policy before you submit anything. I'll assume that you agree it if you do send in something. Thanks!

P.S. When you submit an entry, you can also specify if you want your name published with it, or if you'd like to go as "Anonymous." Remember, your entry/s don't have to be in any particular form, i.e. a letter. You're free to write in the style that fits you!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka