~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

Missing Friends

by Sharon Chimere-Dan

Dear Daddy,

I was thinking about old schoolmates yesterday. It's sad to see what some of them have become. Nevertheless, I will keep praying for them. Dave thinks it's highly unlikely that they'll become Christians. Well, there's nothing that's impossible for You. Please save them all. And please help me to keep believing for them. Thank You, in Jesus' name, amen.

But there's a good side to this! There are some of my old schoolmates who are Christians, and passionate ones at that! Keep them dear Father. Thank You so much for them and for letting us meet each other. I miss them so much! But we'll meet again - if not on earth, then with You, in Heaven! Thank You that that day is drawing ever closer.

Preserve us all until then.
Thanks

In Jesus' Name
Amen!


0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka