~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

Copyright Policy

You have the right to copy!

Feel free to use any part of this site, with or without my permission or a reference/link back to the site (whatever fits your need best), just please use whatever you take to glorify the Lord Jesus the way He would have you use it. If not, please do NOT use any part at all. One more thing: spread the Word of God freely (Matthew 10:8).

Thanks!

*Please note: when you submit a piece for any part of the site, you agree that it may be used (fully or in part) as stated in the copyright policy above. Don't worry; the Lord will make sure of it's proper use.

SUBMIT SOMETHING
!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka