~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

Thanks and the Future

by Sharon Chimere-Dan

Dear Daddy,

I really like the way this site looks, and I'm especially happy that I've got the pages! Thank You for helping me get it right. Thanks so much!


~*~*~

I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I know a lot of things I don't want to be, though. I don't want anything to do with science or hard maths (all the stuff about binomial theorems and such). I don't want to do engineering or cooking either. I don't want to teach...do I?...

You know what I think is fun? Design. Designing stuff (eg interior design, web design, fashion design, etc) is fun! Making things with my own hands (eg a scarf, a book, a blanket, a card something else useful) is fun! The only problem is that I'm not all that creative, and so I'm not sure I'd have the stamina or anything to be able to make a career out of that.

I already have one almost-definite thing I plan to go into. It's cool because if You're in it with me, I can strike one deal and sit tight for 10 years! But I want a fun career on the side, You know? I want to do more than answer phones all day. I want to interact with people and do projects with them.

Well, thank you that it's in Your hands! Help me do all the right subjects in preparation for whatever I do. Thank You!

In Jesus' name
Amen!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka