~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

I Really Love You

by Sharon Chimere-Dan

Dear Daddy,

There are some people that "love" You, or rather, call themselves Christians because their parents make them, or they want to get someone's attention. If someone asked me why I call myself a Christian, I can confidently reply that it's because I love You. I am Yours, and You are mine. Thank You for choosing me. In everything, may I make it clear that I love You and am proud of You.

Thank You
In Jesus' Name

Amen!

1 comments:

Brianna said...

Wonderful encouragement!! Thanks for the reminder that God has mercifully rescued us from our sin...and that we are His BECAUSE OF HIM!!
Brianna

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka