~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

Enjoying Being with God

by Sharon Chimere-Dan

Dear Daddy,

There's something I really don't like: I don't always look forward to stuff like my time with You, my time with You and my family and stuff like that. Why is it that way? I don't like it that way and I don't want it to be that way. I want to look forward to being with You and doing spiritual stuff ALL THE TIME. I don't want to find it boring anymore, ever again. Please give me a desire and longing for Your presence as well as a total enjoyment of it. Thank You, in Jesus' name, Amen.


~*~*~

I want to live in peace with people. Like I said once, I don't like debating stuff. I'd rather just...I don't know. I wouldn't like to just pass an issue by though (at least, not always). You know what the strangest thing is? I'm inclined to argue - to the death of the matter! Then I get all wimpy when someone disagrees. Ha! Oh well.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka