~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

No Spiders

by Sharon Chimere-Dan

Dear Daddy,

There's so many ways that You remind us of Your faithful love; both in big ways and little ways. For me it's spiders (well, most big bugs, but especially spiders). I asked You not to let one fall in my hair or me put my foot in a shoe that has a spider in it, etc. Well, there seems to have been so many times it could have happened, like just now with that ugly thing on the wall, the one by the bathroom (my foot was really less than an inch from it. I didn't see it because it was dark) and the rain spiders (ugh!!!)

I just want to say thanks Father. It's easy to think You never do anything for me, when here You are keeping the spiders off of me! Thank You for all You do. Thank You.

Sharon


0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka