~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

About

Hello!

Thanks for checking out this site. It’s a place where I'd like to encourage ladies to remember that they're not the only ones going through whatever situation they're in at the moment, both the joyous and the ugly ones. My posts in the "My Diary" section will often (if not always) be in the form of letters to God telling Him about my situations. Your posts in the "Your Diary" section can take on any form! Devotionals ("Devos") will be like . . . well, like devotionals, useful for learning and encouragement, etc. With you and me both contributing, I'm sure you'll find something there to enjoy!

As for this girl, I’m a God-fearing, Jesus-loving, Spirit-filled Christian, and I have been since I was three. But it was only later in my life that I had an experience that rejuvenated my passion for the Lord. Since then I’ve been growing closer and wiser and…more of everything good in Him!

I’m blessed with a Christian family who are really alive in and devoted to the Lord. None of us belong to any particular denomination; we're just Children of God :-)

My parents have been married for 22 years. They are such a blessing to me and have helped me grow up to know the Lord better
.

My younger brother is also passionate about Jesus and is growing more in love with Him by the day. His biggest desire is to know Jesus more.


Click here to find out a little more random info about me.

But enough about me; go look around!

In Christ
Sharon Chimere-Dan

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka