~*~Dear reader, I've moved this site to my personal one, and I will no longer be updating this site. You can find all "my diary" posts in the "Dear Daddy Diary" section of my blog. Here's the link to the posts: www.starbrightsite.com/category/dear-daddy-diary. Thanks for visiting!~*~

The Grass is Greener

by Sharon Chimere-Dan

Dear Daddy,

Thanks to mom, I got to thinking about "the grass is always greener" idea. It's so easy to get that way. Mom's example was the people in Old Testament times, who longed to see and know the things we do, and us who wish we could see You act like You did back then (not in every way, mind You, just in speaking with a human voice or doing something spectacular like parting the Red Sea. I for one wouldn't like the quick, strict dealing out of judgment You used back then, like with Akan).

I know what to do though. I have to be content. Count my blessings. I have
sooo much, Father, including in the way of relating to You! You said in 1 Timothy 6:6 that godliness with contentment is great gain. It is :-D! So help me live that way. It pleases you Daddy, and that's all I want to do. Please help all Your saints live that way.


Thank You
In Jesus Name

Amen!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster | Site by Chyka